Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Song #1

Song #1 -- Amazing Grace
Artist -- John Newton
Year -- 1922
Genre -- Gospel Song

Memorable Lyrics -- I once was lost but now am found, Was blind, but now I see.
The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be, As long as life endures.

Memory association -- I don't remember when it's the first time i heard this song, but for sure i sang this song in my church once.

A blurb -- This song is really touch me, for me and for some of my friend this song is kind a song that can make people calm and this song it's good to have a reflection and look back to our past, who we are and where we from. And also this song remind me for the incident nine-eleven when WTC collapsed. When i feel alone, i always remember that God never leave me alone. I love this song so much.

1 comment:

  1. That pretenders song is pretty good. And I like Andrea Bocceli. But Celine Dion? Really?

    ReplyDelete