In my opinion everybody in this world is unique. People have different personalities, different ways of thinking and different ways to see through the world. But one thing I believe is that people learned from the others. How is your personality and character it’s depend on with who we are socialization. And our action is because we inspired by someone else that we look up to.
My mom is one of the most influential people in my life. First of all she loves me. She always wakes up in morning before everyone to prepare a meal for my sister, my brother, and me. She takes good care of us. She’s never complaints. She shows love, love and patience as a mother. For me, she’s doing a great job as a mother, not all of the mother especially in Indonesia doing that kind of responsibility. They always hire the outsider which means a maid to taking care of their children. I’ve found the warm-heartedness from her, and I want to be like her when I have a children. Secondly, my mother gives me input and advice when I don’t know what I am supposed to do. She always finds the solution of my problem. When I was thinking about going abroad to the USA, I had a good job, a good position, a high salary at that time. I was confuse, should I take an opportunity to go abroad or stayed with my job? I took the best choices after I talked with my mom. And I know that I already take the best part on my life. Finally, she gives me courage when I feel down. She told me the good things behind of the problems that I face. She told me that I have to move on. When I broke up with my first boyfriend, I was so down at that time. I tried so hard to mitigate the pain but it doesn’t seem work. Almost every night I called my mom to talk with her and cried. She gave me plenty of advice and I followed. I leaved my problem behind and moved on. She is really the best friend and the best mother. My mother is always be there for me and I can count on her.
My FiancĂ©e is the second influential person in my life. First of all he is more mature than me. He always guides me to the right things and helps me to calm myself whenever I feel emotional with something. He changed me from an overly emotional person to a person with a big heart. Secondly, he has a disciplined characters and strong sense responsibility for himself and other people. He’s punctual person and he loves to help people who need help. At the beginning it bothers me and against my personality. I am a kind of lazy person and unwise about my daily life. But then I’ve changed because I see the positive side of becoming like him. He inspired me to be a better person, to study hard, and to be patience. I got more wisely to organize my life. I made a schedule for my daily and I tried my best to complete it. And I have him to motivate me when I am lost. Therefore, he always keeps his eyes on me, whether I get any trouble. He always gives his hand to me.
My manager is the third influential person in my life. First, she’s gave a chances to me to show my ability to work in Japanese restaurant. In fact, I don’t have any experience when I started to work. And the worst aspect was I don’t speak Japanese, which is one of the requirements. She trained me patiently, she wouldn’t lay me off when I made a mistakes. She’s never upset when I don’t understand about the menus or when I have a bad service to the customers or the table manners. And I succeed to improve my services within a year. In addition, now I speak Japanese a little bit. She inspired me also to be a good leader in the future. She manages the restaurant very well. She has a good managements and I want to learn from her. Also, I have been chosen be the best waitress. And I was in charge while my manager was a way. Second, she’s not only a manager but also a teacher. For example, she taught me how to deal with people. Furthermore she taught me life, how to survive in this tough city, New York. As a result, she has my loyalty as a friend, a coworker, and to the company that she works. It motivates me to be a better person with responsibility and do the best.
How good we are, depend on how the impact is been given from people that we look up to. There is scripture said, a bad company corrupts good habits. I becomes like today because there are a great people behind me that inspired me to be a better person. I’ve met great peoples, in the right place and in the right time. I am so great full for those people who is give me a great influence in my live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment