Thursday, December 10, 2009
I love My English Class
I love my English class. First of all, I love to speak in English since I was three teen years old. Speak English well is promising to contribute in the world society, in my opinion. Especially now I am living in united state. Speak English is important. I want to speak grammatically. In addition, speak English grammatically prerequisites before I get to the credit class in college. Secondly, my English class in CLIP helps me to improve my English skill since my ability to speak English is inadequate for a good speaker. The teacher filled me in with an excellent explanation. He shows me how to write an essay perfectly, he teaches appropriate grammar, he gives me a new vocabulary and idiom every day, and he makes me see the forest for the trees. He is a good teacher. Finally, I made a lot of friend from a different country in English class. It’s fun when we meet many friends with a different culture. I could learn their languages and their cultures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment